Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Let's Party!

Hello!  Are you ready to party?  If you are, I have a fun birthday card to share with you today.  I used a retired Stampin Up! Christmas Stamp  "Crazy for Christmas", to make my card.  I simply turned the Christmas presents into birthday presents!  Using a stamping guide, I stamped the image multiple times and then colored them in with pastel markers.  I then stamped a dollar stamp sentiment onto vellum and glued just the edges to the present panel.  Using Nestabilities, I cut out a large Kraft frame to hide the glue.  I finished the card off with some pastel embellies, but it would have been fun to put some confetti in-between the layers too.  Maybe next time.
 Because of the vellum, it was a hard card to photograph so here are a couple of different angles for you to get a better idea of how it was constructed.

Have a great day!  Amy

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just too cute Amy!! I love the vellum overlay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super creative card Amy. Love the use of vellum! You always have such fantastic ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and I too like the vellum! Fab design!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.