Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pilgrim Thanks


Hello!  Today I have a Thanksgiving Card to show you.  My image, paper, and sentiment are all from DayDreams Designs.  The image is from the set "Blessings of the Harvest".  I printed and cut out just the top half of the Pilgrims and popped them up on dimensionals.  The sentiment is from the set "Thanksgiving Blessings Sentiments"  and the gingham paper is from the digi paper set "Rustic Gingham Paper".
I kept the card simple....just like the Pilgrims really were!  I added only a simply grosgrain white ribbon for embellishment and I used a Stampin Up! Scalloped Border Punch for the white border accent.

Have a great day! Amy

7 comments:

  1. Very lovely creation Amy!! I love that gingham patterned paper!! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Amy!! Love all the black and white and your layout with the gingham and scallops!! Gorgeous coloring!!
    hugs and blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow ! Just love your colouring ! So nice card Amy !
    Have a great day !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one, Amy! You did a fantastic job on coloring the pilgrims. Love the neutral/black/white presentation. Very striking. Just an exceptional artwork. The clean layout really focuses on the central image. LOVE it! Will be using it in the store and on my blog!!! Thanks for the superb job you do showcasing your beautiful artwork. It's always a delight to come here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty and sweet! lovely card, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful,love the gingham paper and the subtle colouring on the pilgrims. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, this is beautiful. Your coloring is fantastic and I love the scallops. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.