Thursday, May 5, 2011

Doodle Pantry 'Little Frog'

Hello Again! This is my second post for today, so if your looking for McMahon Five Designs New Releases, scroll down.

Today is a very special day for me because I get to announce that I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the month of May for Doodle Pantry! I was so excited to receive the invite because I love their images, especially the ones with the little birdie because it reminds me so much of my own dearly departed pet bird "Norma Jean". The illustrations just capture her personality beautifully.

Today's card however, features not a little bird image, but a "Little Frog". It comes in black and white and pre-colored, and also with some fun sentiments and designer paper. The frog is also available sitting on a leaf. I chose to use the black and white version of the frog sitting on a Lily Pad. I used both designer papers, and one sentiment. I printed the image twice, and cut out the lily pad and pad and popped it up on dimensionals. The main image panel is also up on dimensionals. Then I enlarged the image, printed it again, and this time cut out just a Water Lily and popped that up on dimensionals. The image was colored with Copic Markers.

Doodle Pantry has lots of other really cute new releases this month! I'll be making something with each and every one all month long for you to enjoy! But in the meantime, be sure and check out the Doodle Pantry Blog to see all the rest of the new releases and the rest of the Design Team Members Creations.

Have a great day! Amy

17 comments:

  1. Oh Amy, this is a fantastic creation! Awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, your card is so sweet! That little frog looks so happy! Great card, my friend! Welcome to our little family - it will be fun working with you this month! We've never gotten to do that! Congrats, and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card...love your use of papers and how you cropped the flower near the words. Glad to be working with you at Doodle Pantry! Great work.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Amy this is one super card what great papers and I love that image.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, this is so TOADally sweet Amy!! =) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is really pretty! I'm so excited to be a guest designer with you this month! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy, your card is just darling! I love how you used the DP also. I'm so glad to have you with us this month!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy your froggy card is so delightful, he just brings on a smile. Great choice in papers and I love how you did the water lilies.

    Welcome to Doodle Pantry as GD for May!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Amy, how fun to be designing with you at DP too!
    Gorgeous card, I'm lovin' this little froggie!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a s=darling card- the DP that you used is such a perfect match- you have such an eye for the perfect layouts- love the dimension you added!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWW!! Amy, this image is so sweet!! I love your colors too!! Really gorgeous creation!! Thanks for sharing! *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is sooo darn cute! I just love this little guy and your card showcases him perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how cute!! Love your froggy and that dp and layout is perfect Amy!! Great coloring!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  14. What exciting news Amy! Congrats!!
    Love your card, the papers fit the image so very well. Super cute image too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so incredibly cute! Such cute coloring and sketch! Oh and nice touch to cute the extra lily out for the sentimENT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is so cute. I love this li'l froggy and you colored him so nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.