Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome

I've been wanting to start my own blog for quite some time now, but I am a computer challenged person so it took me awhile. I want this blog to be about creations. I am an avid stamper, I love to make cards and scrapbook. I also love interior design, photography, gardening, sewing...bacially anything that allows me to 'create', hence the meaning of my title 'Amy's creative pursuits'. I emphasize the word 'pursuit' because I am constantly growing and learning as a crafter/gardener and I am not an expert in anything. So welcome to my blog. I hope you will learn and grow with me.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Blog!!!!! Whoohoo! I was wondering when you would start one! You are gonna love it! I'd love to see more pics of that garden too! I'll be back!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.