Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Kisses $1.00!

I had to travel out of town for four days, and right before I had to leave I realized I needed to pop an anniversary card in the mail.  I had zero time to make a card, so when I saw this pre-printed digital stamp sitting on my desk, I knew it would be perfect.

All I did was cut it out with Spellbinder's Nestabilities.  I then mounted it on a second white frame, and popped that up on dimensionals onto a white card base.


I tied a brown gingham ribbon around the image base for embellishment.


This card would have looked un-done or too simple if I wouldn't have added the extra details of the dimension and the ribbon.  Just adding one or two elements to a clean and simple card can make all the difference in the world.


Have a great day!  Amy

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.