Saturday, October 24, 2015

Happily Ever After Card

This is a anniversary card I made using pretty designer paper as the primary focus.

The paper is from DCWV "Once Upon a Time".  The heart image and sentiment is retired Stampin' Up! "Happily Ever After".


I hand cut the heart out after I stamped it, then I popped it up on dimensionals over the other heart stamped shape.  The circular panels are cut with Spellbinder's Nestabilies and also popped up.


Two different shades of pink ribbon were used to create the knot.

The other paper colors are Pretty in Pink and Neenah Cream.

This card is available for sale at my Etsy Store.

Have a great day!  Amy

Linking Up with these Fabulous Blogs HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card Amy! Love that paper! I have that stack too, but I don't think I ever used anything from it. I need to!! This sheet is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.