Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Blush Embroidered Tunic

I wish I had the patience to shop at thrift stores like my daughter does because she certainly finds a lot of interesting items that one could never find in a department store…like this gorgeous blush embroidered tunic!  It has a pretty black material in the neckline area (so yes, one must wear a camisole underneath this top) and pretty black outline flowers down the front and a bit on the lower left side.

The tunic has a elastic waist so I wore a wide belt with it, but now that I look at these pictures, I'd probably switch to a skinny belt.  It never ceases to amaze me how I love an outfit in a mirror, but not so much in photographs.  But it is part of the learning experience and a good reason to photograph yourself in various outfits.
For jewelry I wore a black and silver bracelet and long earrings.

I wore leggings underneath the tunic that have a cute zipper detail at the ankle.  Flats with fun little bows added to the playful feel of this outfit.
The tunic is a thin cotton with short sleeves, so a thick, bulky sweater from Express was added for warmth.  (This sweater is currently for sale in my Poshmark store).
Have a great day!  Amy

Linking up with Trendy Wednesday,  I Feel Pretty,  What I Wore,  Because Shanna Said So, Tucker Up , Style Me Wednesday,  The Mummy Chronicles,  Pampers and Pearls,  Thursday Fashion Files,  All About You, and Pumps and Pushups.


7 comments:

  1. That's a cute outfit! I always have trouble pulling things together, so I usually stick with T shirst and jeans. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tunic is sooo pretty! What a great find. Love your earrings, too! I have a very similar pair that get a lot of use.
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tunic! So funny that we are both featuring tops with mesh detailing this week. Loving the zipper on your leggings. I am the same way about photos and my mirror - haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ! superb, very pretty !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty tunic and I'm I all "heart eyes" over those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tunic is so cute Amy. I love it over the black leggings. Nice earrings, also.

    I have stopped by your blog before. Nice style. I welcome you to stop over mine as well. Thanks and enjoy the weekend, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tunic has so many pretty details on it, love it styled with the belt and love the zippers on the ends of your leggings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.