Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Together is the Nicest Place to Be

The nicest thing about being married for a very long time is that you really don't care where you are as long as your together.  In the beginning of a relationship, one tends to want the fairytale:  the exotic honeymoon, the big ring, roses for every occasion.  But as life goes on, you realize how unimportant those things are, and how priceless quality time with each other is, and you just enjoy time spent with each other.

I created this card for a couple in my church who have been married almost as long as my husband and I have.  Knowing their busy lifestyle, I knew they would really connect with the sentiment and image.
 The main image is retired Stampin' Up!  "Summer by the Sea" and the sentiment is retired Stampin' Up! "Tender Toile".
 The entire card is stamped and colored on a white card base using Copics.  I then adhered it to a black base to make it pop more.
Have a great day!  Amy

Linking Up with these Fabulous Blogs HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Amy, they are going to love this! Beautiful card, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, and a very true sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.