Thursday, May 14, 2015

Scribbled Flowers

I've been admiring the cards the diva's from MFT have been creating using their new set "Circle Scribble Flowers'.   Well because I'm on a stamp buying freeze, I used a very similar, but retired set from Stampin Up! to case THIS CARD.

The images are from 'Mixed Bouquet' and the sentiment is from Flourishes 'Hollyhock'.  I kept the layout similar, but spread my flowers out more so that they covered most of the card.  I added a separate sentiment tag just like in the original.
 I really like the cute, whimsical designs in both the retired SU! set and the new MFT set.  They are so fun, and make really cute, quick and easy cards.
 The sentiment is stamped in two different inks and mounted up on dimensionals for more 'pop'.
I rounded the corners on the white panel just a bit to echo all the other round shapes in the images.

Have a great day!  Amy

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.