Thursday, May 21, 2015

Brighter Tomorrow

A gentleman in our church lost his elderly mother and this was the card I made for him.
 The image and sentiment are both retired Stampin Up! "Brighter Tomorrow", and  "Thoughts and Prayers".

The tree image is a solid stamp, so to get the various colors I colored directly on the stamp with Stampin Up! Watercolor Markers.  I then stamped the image directly onto designer paper by Prima "Fairy Flora".  I colored in grass beneath the tree, stamped the sentiment directly onto the same panel, and cut out the unique shape with a Spellbinder's Nestability Die.  I inked the edges with Tim Holz distress ink to make it pop more.
 I used only a simple organza ribbon for embellishment.
Have a great day!  Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.