Thursday, April 2, 2015

Spring Garden Bunny

Continuing with my week of spring cards, I have a Spring Garden Bunny card to share with you today.   This image is so cute.  I felt very much like this bunny yesterday as I dug in the dirt and listened to the birds singing around me on a glorious sunny seventy degree day.  However, I overdid it, and my body is hurting today.  I could tell my body was telling me to call it a day, but I really had a goal in mind I wanted to complete and it took longer than I expected, so I pushed through, and boy, did I make a mistake.  My neck is stiff, I pulled a shoulder muscle, I ripped two fingernails off and now the tips of those fingers are sore.  I love to garden, but it can be very hard on the body if your not careful.

Enough garden woes, and back to the card.  The image is from Penny Black 'Garden Friends' and the paper is from Prima 'Annalee'.   The sketch is MFTWSC207.  
I used MFT dies to create the banner.  The scallop paper is the designer paper, I just fussy cut the scallop out with scissors.
I put Stickles in the center of all the flowers, and added a big paper flower and brad for embellishment.

It's not suppose to be as warm today as it was yesterday, but still nice…in the sixties.  I hope to get out in my garden again today, but not quite as long as I was out yesterday.

Have a great day!  Amy

2 comments:

  1. Nice Amy, have a nice eastern weekend, Ageeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just how sweet is this little scene! :) I hope you recover soon from your garden woes and don't work too hard. There's always another day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.