Saturday, April 18, 2015

For You, With Love

Today I have a birthday card I made with a digital image.  Sorry, I don't know where this digi is from, I've had it for awhile now, and lost the name.  But if anyone recognizes it, let me know and I'll edit my post.  Edited to add:  (Thanks to Ellie, I've been informed that the image is from Tiddly Inks.  Thanks Ellie!)

After I printed my digi out, I colored it, and, with great difficulty,  cut it out.  I then popped it up on dimensionals onto designer paper from My Mind's Eye 'Stella Rose'.    I put Stickles on the flowers.
 My sentiment is from retired Stampin Up!  "Riveting".  I added ribbon, and punched a heart shape out from designer paper for embellishment.  I used dies from Spellbinders and MFT to create the various circles and scallops.
Have a great day!  The weather is going to be beautiful here again today!  Then next week, it's going to get cold again, so I'm gonna go out and enjoy it while I can.

Amy

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Amy. I love all those pretty colors and wonderful sketch. It's an image from Tiddly Inks by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, so sweet and nice!
    Ageeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love this sweet image, so nice card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.