Saturday, April 4, 2015

Cabbage Bunny

Today concludes the last of my Spring Bunny and Chicks cards.  Well, I actually have one more card to show you from my Penny Black 'Garden Friends' stamp set, but he's a hedgehog, so he doesn't count.  LOL!  This is a card I will be giving to my daughter and her husband, along with their Easter Basket.  So hopefully she won't see this post before she gets it.  I doubt it, since were meeting them in Milwaukee later today to attend an Easter Musical at our old, home church.  

To make my card, I used a sketch from Splitcoaststamper (SC343) and designer paper from Prima called 'Sweet Fairy'.

 I colored the image with Copic Markers and put Stickles on the butterflies.  I added a prima flower a touch of ribbon for embellishment.
Have a wonderful Easter!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I have been enjoying all your gorgeous Spring cards. love them all! I know your daughter & her husband will love this!! Hope you'll have a wonderful Easter holiday & enjoy your time with your family in Milwaukee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.