Monday, April 20, 2015

April Christmas Cards

Yes, it's that's time of the month again….Christmas Cards that is!  As most of you already know, I play the Christmas Card Challenge on Splitcoaststampers where we make Christmas Cards all year long so that were not stressed out during the busy holiday season.  I make five Christmas Cards a month, so that I'll have about sixty cards at the end of the year.  I make a tall card:  4 x 8 so that I can fit a photo collage and Christmas letter inside.

This month all my cards were made using old Just Rite stamps and the same sketch from Mojo Monday 347. 

 All the paper in all five cards is from the same stacks too:  DCWV "The Christmas Combo Mat Stack" and DCWV "The Xmas and Winter Combo Mat Stack".
 All the images were colored with Copic Markers.  For the blue cards, I added a white organza flower for embellishment, and I put Stickles on the main image and also on all the little dots on the designer paper.
 I used an MFT die to make the banners.  All the circles were cut using Spellbinder's Nestabilities, and I colored them with markers.
 I put Stickles on the Holly Berries of all the red cards.
 And this time, instead of using a banner, I chose a green ribbon.
 Liquid Applique was used for the white fluff on the stocking.

 For my final card, I chose brown/gold shades of designer paper to match the gold in the shed.  I added Stickles to the holly berries on this card as well and chose an olive green ribbon for embellishment.

Have a great day!  Amy

Linking Up with Motivational Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Look at you being prepared!!! I love the cards, they're so pretty and the fact that they are hand made makes them so special!

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully done! Love the way you colored the images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to be ready ahead of time! Thanks for sharing on Motivational Monday. Hope you will link up again tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.