Monday, February 2, 2015

Pretty in Pink!

Hello!  I have a very feminine birthday card to share with you today.  I used an old retired MFT set called 'You Take the Cake' and lots of pink paper and embellies to create an ultra girly card.  I even added a paper doily behind the main image and did some crazy stitching  for more frilly, girly charm.
 The image was colored with Copic Markers.

Pink and pretty.  Pretty in Pink!

Have a great day!  Amy

                                                   Linking up with Motivational Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love cards like this they just look so much better!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Amy! I love the pinks and nicely colored image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Amy! I love the doily & those flowers you added. Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb with the doily, an elegant and pretty card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Amy!! I really love the pinks here and the doily make this such a fun and special girly birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love a handmade card! This is just beautiful. Thanks for linking up with us at Motivational Monday! Hope you'll join us again this week :) http://makingitinthemitten.blogspot.com/2015/02/motivational-monday-february-8th.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.