Monday, November 10, 2014

Country Blessings

Hello!  Do I have any country-loving folks out there?  If I do, here's a card for you.  I used a mix of stamps, stencils, and designer papers to make this card.  I started by sponging in some sun rays using a Tim Holz stencil on my main image panel.  Then I stamped some grass and chickens from a Crafty Secret stamp set.  The sentiments are a mix of stamps and images from Crafty Secrets.  

 I sponged a paper doily with distress ink and then adhered it behind the main image panel.  I then applied everything to a kraft card base with a piece of designer paper on top.  A small brad was added to the collection of sentiments to help hold everything together.
Well it's only November 10th and were already expecting our first winter snow storm today.  Were suppose to get about 10 to 14 inches.  UGH!  It's way too early for this.  I just bought a brand new winter coat and snow boots on Friday, but I can't believe I need to put it to use already.

I hope your day goes better than mine will!  Have a great day!  Amy

3 comments:

  1. Yes i live in a countryside, and so this card is for me :-)) ;-)
    Love the colors you used and love the sun rays !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design!! Such a fantastic Vintage feel to it!! Love the sentiments! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Amy, perfect colors and mix of stamps/sentiments. I thought about you when I saw the weather map this morning. I'm just south of you in IL, I know it'll be cold here, but I don't think we'll get any snow. Stay warm and safe! And I agree it's a bit too early for that much snow! But I bet the scenery will look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.