Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pink Presents

Hello!  I have a pretty pink birthday card to share with you today.  I actually gave this card to my daughter about three months ago for her 26th birthday.  I know, it's hard to believe I have a daughter that is 26 years old, but it's true.  She can't believe she is already 26 too, she thinks she is soooo old.  

To make her card, I took a plain sheet of pale pink paper and embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I then die cut a banner and two different circle shapes.  I used a silver glitter paper to echo the silver accents in the sticker for the scalloped circle panel.  Then I stamped a Hero Arts sentiment onto the banner and simply sponged the edges to make the banner pop out from the card more.  The card was finished off with a three dimensional sticker from K & Company.




Have a great day!  Amy

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Amy, love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh superb embossing ! Love your card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very sweet card! I love how you've made the present and the cute little bow! ;) Happy birthday to your daughter!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.