Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cool Cat

Hello!  I have a fun little CAS card to show you today.  The image and sentiment is from retired Stampin Up! 'Cool Cat'.  I love images that I don't have to color.  It's not that I don't enjoy coloring, but it is very time consuming and sometimes overwhelming, and I like to just stamp and create some days.  

This was such an easy card to make.  I simply stamped the image and sentiment on a small white panel and added some enamel dots for interest.  I then mounted it on a black panel and then again on dotted designer paper.  A black card base was used for the background.

Have a great day!  Amy

2 comments:

  1. Great card Amy, love the polka dotted paper in the background, and what a fun cat image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplicity at it's best, love this card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.