Thursday, April 4, 2013

Another 'Red Hat' Birthday

Hello!  I had another turn 50 this month, (my were all getting older!) so I pulled out my trusty, retired Stampin Up! set  'Going Out in Style' to create this card.  You can see my other 50th Birthday Card using this set HERE.

To make my card, I used a Mojo Monday Sketch (244).  I stuck with the traditional turning 50 colors Red and Purple and used lots of white space.  I stamped a variety of hats onto the red panel and added a simple purple flower with a dew drop and red ribbon for embellishment.  I also put Stickles on the woman's necklace and ring.  The inside has a hat stamped on it too with a sentiment.  (Sorry, no picture)
Have a great day! Amy

2 comments:

  1. Fun card for a 50th b'day! I love the hat BG paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Amy! Love the stamp and a fun sketch too. Stampin up really had some gorgeous stamps back then (not that the current ones aren't, but I just love many of their old retired stamps).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.