Thursday, January 17, 2013

Golden Hours

Hello!  Today I have a Clean and Simple card to show you.  I've been a long time admirer of Alice Wertz's cards  ( she has a fabulous Clean and Simple style, and amazing coloring skills), and I really like her typical layouts of lots of white space with the main image in the corner and designer papers on top, that I  decided this layout would work great with this large Daydream Designs image.  

To make my card even easier to create, I used the Colorized Version of the digi  'Snowbaby Love'.  I just printed the image, and cut the paper so that the image ended up in the corner.  Then I stamped a Crafty Sentiments sentiment in the other corner, added some Rustic Red Gingham Digi Paper to the top of the card with some stitching, and wa-la!  I'm done.  A sweet and easy card, done in minutes!

Have a great day! Amy

5 comments:

  1. So adorable Amy!! Love how you've done his coat!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, c&s and so lovely !!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet and I love the layout for this image too. Great sentiment! Loving the CAS approach to cardmaking these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and it only took minutes, how great is that! Well done Susan, I will have to remember that card recipe for those times I am in a dire need of a card! Minutes you say......
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love feedback from my readers. If you have a blog, I always return the love by visiting within a week whoever leaves a comment.